Wool Blanket - Railroad Sleeping Car
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Blankets that were used in sleeping car railway services of the past were simple, durable and made to warm.
Kanata's sleeping car blanket not only compares well with the original railway blankets but has an acrylic polyester blend woven within the wool content which adds extra softness along with its toasty warmth and durability.
We believe that any of our wool blankets or Kanata throws are of the finest quality available, buy one today and we can honestly guarantee that you will be amazed at the luxuriousness which it will bring into your relaxation experiences.
Feel the difference...
relaxation is always better with a toasty warm, premium wool blanket!
In 1908, Canadian Pacific Railway registered the industrial designs of several unique sleeping car blankets with the Canadian government's patent and copyright office. Considered to be one of the best, CPR's standard type 3 blanket was a simple, durable and attractive design that was used extensively on the company's world-class fleet of sleeping cars.
- 45% acrylic, 25% polyester and 25% wool blanket
- Bordered with double stitched, hand-sewn complementary felt edging and then hand trimmed for the ultimate finished look.
- Color - mixed brick red, gold, brown and black
- Pattern - vertical and horizontal stripe pattern with a solid brown in the middle
- Select the size that fits your needs - 40 x 60 lap throw or 60 x 80 twin bed / larger sofa blanket
- Ready for gift giving - packaged in an attractive Kanata cardboard box
- Dry cleanning is recommended for best results
- Usually ships within 2-4 business days
- Canadian blanket railroad (CPR heritage collection) sleeping car premium wool blanket by Kanata blanket co.