Genuine Alpaca Blanket by Pendleton
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The St Helen's Pendleton alpaca blanket is softer than any sheep's wool throw, lightweight yet warmer to! Pendleton blankets are world known for their expert workmanship, sensational styles and of course as blankets woven with the finest materials.
Only superior textiles are acceptable to Pendleton woolen mills and approved to carry the Pendleton Blanket tradition of expected quality. The alpaca blanket project's American raised alpaca fibers have surpassed that expectation.
- The St Helens alpaca blanket is durable and could last for decades with proper care. Strong natural alpaca fiber stronger than mohair and three times stronger than sheep's wool (recently been proven true by the Gaston Textile College)
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, the St Helens 100% alpaca wool blanket is lanolin and dye free plus gentle on your skin with it's pampering alpaca fur feel. This soft alpaca blanket will not cause allergic reactions or irritations like many other wool fibers can
- An exceptional lightweight warm blanket worthy to carry the Pendleton name
- Completely reversible with each side a soothing houndstooth pattern
- Designers decorative fringe on both ends
- Non Pilling, non abrading and non shedding
- Color may vary slightly depending on the alpaca fur
- USA made Pendleton throw blanket
the St Helens Pendleton blanket, a name you can depend on, a pampering soft, warm alpaca throw blanket you deserve!
|Alpaca Blanket Care Instructions|
|Dry clean recomended for best results however can be machine washed on a delicate cycle with a gentle detergent, dreft or ivory snow not woolite as it may turn your white woolens yellow over time|
|Hang to dry|